Jeera Rice is an extremely simple dish made with boiled rice tempered with cumin seeds, garam masala, salt.
This is recipe takes after the dhaba style cooking. This recipe requires cooked rice and fluffy rice i.e. grain by grain particular.
Let’s understand the basic ingredients for this dish:
Preparation Time: 10 mins, Cooking Time: 5 mins, Total Time: 15 mins
Serves: 2 to 3
- Rice: 3 cups (Cooked and fluffy)
- Jeera: ½ tsp
- Garam Masala: A pinch
- Oil for frying
- Salt as required
- Take wide pan same as we have taken jeera aloo, bring oil to heat and put the jeera, garam masala and the salt. Let them fry for a second or two, not more than that.
- Now put the cooked rice in the pan and toss so that all the ingredients so the rice is perfectly mixed with all the ingredients.
- Now you will see a bit of shine on the rice as we it with oil and then the little specs of jeera nice sight for the eye.
- Jeera Rice particularly is one of the most loved with Dal Fry and a staple combo among every one of the general population of India.
This a part of the north indian meal plan we have shown. Click Here