Corn and Capsicum Cup
- Corn: 1 cup
- Grated Cheese: ½ cup
- Refined Flour: 1 tsp
- Milk: 200 ml
- Black Pepper: 1 ½ tsp
- Chilli Flakes: 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Butter: 2 tbsp.
- Capsicum: 3 no’s
- Before preparing the sauce/filling take well rounded baby capsicum and cut them into halves, for this recipe we use the bottom portion the upper portion we will use it for the paneer shashlik.
- Deseed the capsicum cups and keep it aside. Meanwhile steam the corn and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan and put the butter and let it melt and then add flour and mix it let fry for second or two now add the steamed corn and give it stir.
- Then add the milk and give it a nice stir, one can see it start thickening at this stage add cheese and keeping stirring to avoid lumps.
- Now add the seasoning i.e. chilli flakes, black pepper and salt as required bring it boil and take it of the stove/heat.
- Take the deseeded capsicum cups and put the prepared filling to the brim and bake them under 250 degrees for 25 minutes.
Now let’s prepare our next and final dish Paneer Shashlik.