Vegan Broccoli Soup
A creamy, healthy, soup that’s vegan, made with carrots, potato, garlic and loads of broccoli. It is mildly flavored with freshly ground black pepper, and his soup looks attractive because of its fresh, green color.
It’s just perfect for winter weeknight dinners, I had prepared this meal along with corn and spinach sandwich.
Let’s get cracking as to how to do it………….!
- Broccoli: 1 full (Roughly cut)
- Red Onion: 2 nos (small) (chopped into big chunks)
- Potato: 2 nos (peeled and diced into chunks)
- Black Pepper: ¼ tsp (Grounded)
- Mixed Herbs: ¼ tsp
- Rock salt as required
- Take all the above-mentioned items in the ingredients in bowl in pressure cooker and cook them for two to three whistles.
- Let the cooker cool and pressure come down.
- Take the ingredients into a grinder if you do not have hand blender. Blend it into a coarse paste and let its bit runny for the ease of eating.
- Adjust the salt and serve hot.
- Have served it as meal with Corn and Spinach Sandwich.
Note: Broccoli is a great way to add iron into your diet