Vegan Soya Banana Pancakes
Since sometime have been working on dairy free pancakes (vegan version), which is packed with proteins and retains the sweetness and softness of the dairy pancakes. This is filled with proteins from the soya milk and sweetness of the bananas, which turns to fluffy, soft and tasty pancakes….!
This simple to-make hotcake formula/recipe is 100 percent vegetarian and vegan too and delicious. With just seven ingredients, you can whip the batter up and have the pan cakes frying on pan in 10 minutes. Isn’t it a breeze…😊….!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 25 Minutes | Total Times: 40 Minutes
Serving: 3 ( 3 to 4 pancakes each)
- Soya Milk (Unsweetened): 500 Ml
- Banana: 1 ½
- Oil: ¼ cup
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Refined Flour: 1 ½ cup
- Whole Wheat flour: ½ cup
- Baking Soda: A pinch
- Salt: A pinch
- Oil for frying
- Take all the above-mentioned ingredients in grinder jar and whip the mix up. Make sure it does not turn into smooth mix. Some of chunks of banana would be good for the pan cake. Let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes (this is a must for this version).
- Meanwhile put a flat non-stick or dosa tawa on heat, I have used dosa tawa i.e. wrought iron version.
- The trick is the pan/griddle should be hot when your pouring the pancake mix and then after a second turn the heat down, which makes the bottom brown and gets cooked evenly.
- Once you have been to lift it from the pan then flip it on the other side. Let it cook and lift it from the pan/griddle and transfer it to a plate.
- Like that keep repeating make sufficient pancakes and stake them and pour honey on the top and relish it.
One can have it with Maple syrup/pancake syrup….as one chooses.