February 12, 2018
Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 30 min to 1 hour | Cook Time: Under 15 min | Yields: 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Mashed avocado
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup White sugar (Powdered)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Cream together the butter, avocado and sugar in a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is evenly incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 12 cookies and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Using a clean hand, gently press down on top of each cookie to flatten it slightly.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 13-14 minutes until just slightly golden around the edges. Remove the cookies from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Repeat this process with the remaining dough.