Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Rich, creamy and over-the-top peanut butter fudge recipe is so easy to make no baking nor cooking, you might be surprised. This is just three ingredients recipe and just takes 20 to 30 minutes of cooking and 2 to 3 hours in the fridge; your fudge is ready to go….!
My daughter was behind me for quite some time to make peanut butter fudge as she is fan of peanut butter, to do this she forgoes her play time with her friends and stayed back home to help me out with preparation and get it done 😊…!
Its can be secret recipe to impress someone and also put this recipe on your Christmas treat list now and skip the baking……! 😊 You can melt everything in the microwave or on the stove-top (I have used stove top and double boiler to melt). However, you make it, it’s very easy.
Some recipes call for butter and peanut butter, have used chocolate and skipped butter and sugar so that makes one ingredient lesser to process.
You can see more dessert recipes here:
- Oreo Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
- Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Cupcakes
- Vegan Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Nutritional Value: 168 Calories / Serving Fat 112 cal Carbs 39 cal Protein 17 cal
- 1 cup Peanut Butter 1/2 +1/2
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate Chopped into Small Pieces
- 100 gms White Chocolate Chopped into Small Pieces
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe?
DIRECTIONS for the microwave: Combine the peanut butter, the chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds first time and again for 20 seconds. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Stir to combine thoroughly. Keep Both chocolates separate i.e. melt them in different bowls.
DIRECTIONS for the stove-top: Combine the peanut butter, and chocolate in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Remove the pan from the stir to combine thoroughly. Here also keep Both chocolates separate i.e. melt them in different bowls.
Grease an 8-9" pan with butter or line with parchment. Transfer the dark chocolate fudge mixture to the pan first and then transfer the white chocolate fudge mixture on the top as a layer and with a fork gently fold it so you get a marble effect all over. Kids will love it 😊
Chill for at least 3 hours before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
- Make sure the both chocolate i.e. dark and white are separately process either on the stove top or microwave, other wise the outcome would not be nice.
- And when you are mixing them finally to that marble effect, just to give you ball park figure it should not be mixed more than 5 to 6 times for the quantity of mixture given in the recipe.