Pasta in White Sauce
Baked Pasta in White Sauce
Enjoy the delightful pasta tossed in white sauce. For this recipe the pasta is prepared and then tossed in a creamy freshly made white sauce and enjoyed as a main course meal.
Time for Preparation: 20 Mins | Time to Prepare: 30 Mins
1 cup: Penni Pasta/Macroni
2 1/2 cup: Water: 2 1/2 cup
1/2 Tsp Refined Oil
1 tsp: Salt
For preparing white sauce
4 nos: Baby corn
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp: Oregano
1 no: Onion
1 no: Capsicum
2 tsp: Flour
2 3/4 cup: Milk
3/4 Tsp: Salt
1/2 Tsp: Pepper
For boiling pasta:
- Boil Pasta as per instruction on the pack.
- After boiling, separate out the pasta from water with the help of colander.
For preparing white sauce:
- Chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Add butter in a bowl and heat it for 30 seconds.
- Add onion in the bowl and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom, baby corn, capsicum, oregano and heat them for 5 mins.
- Add maida to the cooked vegetables in the bowl and heat them for 30 seconds.
- Add salt, pepper, red chilly flakes, milk and heat them for another 6 mins.
- Add cream and boiled pasta to the mixture and heat it for 2 minutes.
Bake IT !
- Garnish it with cheese and grill it for 5 minutes.
- Hot white sauce pasta is ready to serve.
Best goes with Wine or any other Cold Beverages.